Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Good and Bad

Good girls, good girls,
good for nothing;
always doing
the right thing.
Down right
BOR-
ING.
I’ve been waiting for
this song to start;
waiting for this good girl
to fall apart.
And you’ve been coming,
coming round.
Are you waiting for this good girl
to fall down?
I’ve been dancing to records
in my head,
waiting for good days
to go bad.
But, I’m stuck, you see
with this same old song;
never really able
to do wrong.
And you’ve been bad
even though you know
the good life is what you’ll need
to grow.
But, that bad, bad tune
is so
exciting
and the dance on the wild side
intoxi-
cating.
We’ve been stuck my dear
with our black and white charms
and now I’m dancing
in your arms.
Yin and yang
have come together.
Good with bad, bad with good,
twirling forever.
I’m gyrating in your
bad boy embrace
and you’re melting when you see
my good girl face.
We’re falling apart
and we’ll never be
who we
used to be.
This good girl is going to
have some fun
and this bad boy
is coming along.





No comments:

Post a Comment